LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
The Whiskertons Warranty is applicable to the following products:
- Cat Flower Fountain
- Fountain Accessories
- Interactive Bird Simulation Cat Toy Set
- Whiska Ball
- Anti-Vomiting Orthopedic Cat Bowl
- Kitty Quest Interactive Mouse Toy
- EZ Latch™ Cat Door Holder
- The CatCordion
- Feline Furniture Guard
- FurLift™ Cat Hair Remover
- Smart Cat Brush™
- EZ Clean Litter Mat
- Self Groomer
- FurGenie Cat Grooming Brush
- EZ Stride Cat Harness
- Modern Jungle Cat Tree
- Furry Fresh Cat Litter Liner
- The Lion's Nest™
- Catnip Bird Toy Set
The warranty period starts on the product delivery date and lasts for a total of 24 months. You have the option to extend your warranty by an additional 12 months. For more questions about extending your Whiskertons warranty, please contact email@example.com
The 24-Month Whiskertons Warranty covers any quality issues caused by a non-artificial reason. For the products in which this warranty applies to (please see the list of applicable products above), we will offer a one-time replacement for any parts or the entire product depending on the case. To redeem your 24-month warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the damaged product by providing picture / video evidence of the product along with your order number. The 24-Month Whiskertons Warranty does not cover perishable products.
We offer a Lifetime Replacement Warranty for select products, which may be purchased separately. To redeem this warranty, please contact us at email@example.com and specify the damaged product by providing picture / video evidence of the product along with your order number. The Lifetime Replacement Warranty does not cover perishable products. Furthermore, each Lifetime Replacement Warranty only covers one product.
We offer a 60-day money back guarantee for any reason and a 24-month warranty for any quality issues. Furthermore, the warranty is not applicable for refunds and can only be used for a one-time part / product replacement.
The Whiskertons Warranty does not apply to any of the following (not limited to):
• Use in commercial or industrial applications.
• Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
• Damage caused by external influences.
• Damage caused by use with non-approved products and accessories.
• Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the user manual, such as using in abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures);
• Damage due to acts of nature, animals, lightning strikes, tornadoes, floods, fire, earthquakes, transportation or other external causes.
For customer support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org